Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03
We wish to inform you that your personal data will be used by Liastí and communicated to other companies in full respect of the fundamental principles required by the following regulations in force:
• Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and traffic data;
• Directive 97/66 / EC on the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
• Directive 97/07 / CE and Legislative Decree no. 185/99 for the protection of consumers in distance contracts;
• Directive 00/31 / EC on electronic commerce;
• Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 "on the protection of personal data";
• Legislative Decree 70/2003 on e-commerce.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND RELATED PURPOSES
Below is a summary of our operations that involve the collection, storage or processing of your personal data and our intentions for it.
a. collection and storage of personal data in order to provide them with Liastí and to provide judicial authorities with the required information;
b. processing of data, supplied by you and those gathered from your internet surfing, according to the process in greater detail in Terms of service, in order to define your commercial profile;
c. use of your commercial profile by Liastí for marketing purposes and promotional activities of Liastí;
d. collection, storage and processing of your personal data for administrative and accounting purposes, including the possible transmission of commercial invoices by electronic mail;
e. communication of your commercial profile to partner companies for marketing purposes and promotional activities of Liastí
f. use of your commercial profile by Liastí for marketing and promotional purposes by others.
RULES 'OF TREATMENT
Treatment will be totally automated by a process that allows you to detect the commercial attitudes of customers as shown by their behavior on the network.
FREEDOM OF CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in points (a), (b), (c), (d) is necessary. In case of refusal to give consent it will not be possible for Liastí and for the sites connected to it to provide the services. Instead, in case of refusal of consent for purposes (e) and (f), there will be no consequences.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/03 (Personal Rights)
1. In relation to the processing of personal data the person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The person concerned hasthe right to obtain information in relation to:
a. the data source;
b. purposes of the processing;
c. logic of the treatment;
d. identity of the owner and managers;
e. identity of persons to whom the information may be disclosed.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a. the updating, rectification or integration of data collected;
b. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the certification that the operations mentioned above have been made known to those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, except where this proves to be impossible or requires the use of means disproportionate to the protected right .
4. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him or even to the scope of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material.
OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
The data controller is the company Liastí based in LIA - ANOMERA. 84600-MYKONOS - tel. +30 2289 072150 on behalf of the legal representative Massimo Cirillo.
Any instances under. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 should be sent at the same address.
Cookies are small files stored on your device. Cookies can be used to determine whether there has been any contact between your device and our pages. It is identified only the cookie stored on your device. No personal data is stored in the "Cookies".
When using our website, you consent to the use and storage of cookies on your device. You may cancel at any time any cookies already on your device. For more information on how to do this please refer to the instructions of your browser or device.
The cookies used on this site are of 2 types:
2. Third-party Cookies. Cookies are installed in the visitor's computer by social media incorporated in the "social" of this website. With respect to this kind of cookies, links to the policy of the publisher are reported.